Recent Trips with the Committee

Sunday, August 16, 2009

We have been blessed to meet Sister Irma. She is the legal representative, and a lawyer by profession, of a local church denomination. She introduced us to "The Committee", a group of leaders who visit sister churches around the region. It's a wonderful partnership so far. They know the people and the places, we get an opportunity to minister where there is need.

Since we came back from the States we've visited 3 places.

  • Zimapan, Hidalgo - There was a pastor established in a mission church.
  • Chapantongo, Hidalgo - Visited a home service, no pastor established yet. This group is fruit of the labor done by a nearby pastor who does prison ministry. A lady was delivered from generational curses and a few testified the power of God in their life.
  • The third place I will share in a separate post (more pics and video).

Photobucket

It's not always easy to take pictures or video. My smaller camera is nonfunctional, plus people can feel intimidated when they see my bigger Cannon. Sometimes I'm ministering myself and there isn't anyone to take a picture :-( I share as much as I can though.

We are really taking an effort to build a strong relationship with the denomination and it's leaders and churches. There are many things that NEED a change. I believe we can teach them many principles including integrity, authority/submission, and a leadership style without religion or legalism.
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

Comments

No response to “Recent Trips with the Committee”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Your prayers and comments are always encouraging to us. Thanks so much for stopping by, we love reading your thoughts!