Veracruz 03

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our last visit to Veracruz was short but victorious. We prayed over the place where services will be held, it's actually a semi-built house we will be borrowing because the owner, a brother in the Lord, was touched by God to offer it. It's a great opportunity for us because the people in the village get to know us before we buy any land for a worship house.

I feel I have to apologize because it has taken me a while to post this. A few reasons, I traveled back home for a couple of weeks, and when I finally got back the video wouldn't upload to youtube. That is where I store them and then just embed here. I like to think I'm savvy but honestly sometimes I just guess things out on how they work. I'm trying right now as I type to upload once again. My internet connection is super slow, takes up to 5 hours, but I've done it before so I don't think that's the problem.

Well here are some pictures and hopefully the video will follow.








Comments

One response to “Veracruz 03”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Christie said...

It's good to hear how y'all are. Yep, nothing like living in the community! I LOVE IT! Glad to see y'all are enjoying the hammock opportunities, too. God bless you!

September 15, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Post a Comment

Your prayers and comments are always encouraging to us. Thanks so much for stopping by, we love reading your thoughts!