Veracruz 04

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This visit was a marker for the brothers and sisters of Veracruz.
It was their first baptism service!

We had to walk about an hour down the mountain to the river. It was very steep and slippery but I finally made it after a few slips of my own. It was worth to see the river and to be in between 2 huge mountains. I felt so proud! Then I saw a 8 month pregnant lady and a 70 something elderly woman come down. I laughed and was once again amazed at the endurance these people have. Shame on me! (Lol)



Someone asked why I wasn't on the videos, unfortunately I'm the only camera man on this team :(



For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10(NKJV)

Comments

No response to “Veracruz 04”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Your prayers and comments are always encouraging to us. Thanks so much for stopping by, we love reading your thoughts!